Sunday, September 13, 2009

Christianity in Crisis Video of the Week - John Crowder's Demonic Manifestations

The heir to Todd Bentley's thrown, John Crowder, continues to ramp up his pulpit antics. So, is he Drunk in the Spirit or Drunk in demonic activity?

This stuff just keeps getting worse and more extreme. These men have no boundaries to what they do and teach. These false teachers/prophets are everywhere deceiving many a sheep. I know some people get very upset at me when I post these videos, some down right angry, but when these men profess that this is a work of Christ and say that these manifestations are the Holy Spirit. I can do no other but defend the scriptures and prove other wise.

Take a look, if you read your Bible at all this should make you sick... Where is any of this in scripture? Now, I know that there are some who will want to get on my case for bringing John Crowder up in the CIC this week. So, I gently ask you, "Where in the Bible are we to levitate and tap into being in two places at once? Where is this in the Holy Text?" Christians it is time to wake up and study the Word of God now. I charge you to become a faithful, noble, Berean today!



by God's Grace alone,

Bill

3 comments:

ScottH September 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Get wacked? Stay wacked? I think either Crowder is a fraud or badly deceived! I also think this whole notion of "spiritual drunkenness" is false as well. These people take that verse in Acts ch.2 and read much more into it! I've never heard of this guy. How long has he been around Bill?

Anonymous,  October 2, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

He's waked! I could hardly watch it, over realized eschatology.....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Coozie by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP